10 November 2011 07:58
D0m

• Total Posts :
  • Reward points :
  • Total thanks :
    0 times
  • Msg thanked :
    0 times
Hi, I just wanted to know on average, how long does a transaction stay on the 'pending' stage?

I made a purchase which tracked, but it has been pending for two weeks now.
Re:Cash back pending
10 November 2011 11:46
TopCashBack_Laura

• Total Posts :
  • Reward points :
  • Total thanks :
    36 times
  • Msg thanked :
    0 times
Hi D0m,

Thank you for your post.

There is no specific time period that it takes for a transaction to move from 'pending' to 'confirmed' in your account. However, each transaction is given an estimated payable date, for when we would hope your transaction is resolved by.

You can view the estimated payable dates for yourself by logging on to your account and go on to your "earnings", then onto "cashback by date" and scroll down until you see the estimated dates.

The status in which the transaction is at e.g "Pending", is not as important as the transaction tracking to your account and becoming "Payable".

I hope that this helps to answer your query.

Kind Regards,
Laura
15 November 2011 17:37
sarahsar85

• Total Posts :
  • Reward points :
  • Total thanks :
    0 times
  • Msg thanked :
    0 times
Hi, I ordered the new iphone 4 through topcashback on vodafone. I have contacted vodafone and they have no record of me placing my order. either you didnt put my order through or something is wrong?? my bank details were given aswell, and all other information??? can someone tell me what is going on?
16 November 2011 09:34
TopCashBack_Laura

• Total Posts :
  • Reward points :
  • Total thanks :
    36 times
  • Msg thanked :
    0 times
Hi sarahsar85,

Thank you for your post.

I can see that you have a transaction with this merchant that is showing in your Top CashBack account. However, if this merchant has told you that you have not made a successful transaction with them and you do not have a contract, then you are not eligible for that cashback. The merchant does not provide us with any information with regards to your contract, so we can not confirm whether this was successful or not.

If you have to go on and make the transaction with this merchant again, please let us know as we will remove the cashback from your account, so that you can click through again from your Top CashBack account.

I hope that this helps.

Kind Regards,
Laura
Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to: